Monday, August 20, 2018

WHITHER DIFFERENCE?

Some times I feel why some people are so aggressive and radical ?. Some times the behavior of some people  is not convinced to me properly. I saw a top Guruji who appears to be DESCIPLE OF SAI is very kind to his devotees or followers. He not only wish all his followers with his divine grace but also gives very costly gifts .The same Guruji , when a hapless beggar asks for alms at traffic signals , abuses beggar and says' the Govt. should ban begging and  I hate this beggars and its menace'. I really wonder God should show mercy to all and kind to all human beings and animals .But this baba was so unkind to them , he was reluctant to see them , did not peep from out of his air conditioned car. But this baba , had plenty of money out of contributions by rich followers. He established so many asrams in international level.

In second incident , I saw recently a baba called 'porlu dandala swamy 'who rolled himself traveling 2500 km so far in the name of God. I saw people just watching and never spared even one rupee for his noble cause, including me . why is this happening?

This baba is penniless and expects nothing from the people. That baba was richest and expects five star hotel facilities , air conditioned cars and flights tickets from his devotees.

Then who is correct and who is the Messenger of God? Interestingly both the babas are having a lot of followers.

I saw an ardent devotee of baba once upon a time , suddenly started to hate the same baba , because he could not solve his problems. I do not think babas will solve all our problems. How a baba can solve a problem of getting a USA son - in -law or owning a skoda car or a bungalow at Beverley Hills?

These are one's own karmas, I believe. But I saw some people say that they got wealth and health after meeting some babas. How far is it correct?
A man to become a baba or servant of God shall possess the three basic qualities.

1. Loving all irrespective of status, caste, color both humans and animals
2.kindness and mercy to all
3.sat - chida- anandam
I feel Mother Theresa was a saint after Sai Baba of Shirdi. Those are living examples. They never cared for their self and lived for others.

Jai Ganesha

No comments:

Post a Comment